pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Selasa, 7 Jun 2011
Be Mine - Kristina & The Dolls
Cari-cari runut bunyi filem 'Beastly' aku suka lagu ni.... Kena cari CD runut bunyi yang lengkap ni...
I would run, I would crawl, to the end of the world for you
Give you all that I am
Just to see your face
I would burn in the fire to see you on the other side
Put my heart in your hands
To be beside you
To be beside you
To be the one who
Gets to be right next to you
Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine
I would live underground in the dark with no fear
Send my soul to the floor of the deepest ocean
Put my heart in a safe place for no one else to see
Until you come to rescue me
And set it free
To be beside you
To be the one who
Gets to be right next to you
Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine
Just say that you'll be mine
Just say that you'll be mine
And run away with you
Together we'll make it through
No matter what they say
I've never felt this way
For anyone before
We'll make it through the storm
Together safe and warm
Just say that you'll be mine
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan