pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Isnin, 1 Oktober 2012
This Time - John Legend
Ran into you yesterdayMemories rushed through my brainIt's starting to hit me, now you're not with meI realized I made a mistake
I thought that I needed some spaceBut I just let love go to wasteIt's so crystal clear now that I need you here nowI got to get you back today
This time I want it all, this time I want it allShowing you all the cards, giving you all my heartThis time I'll take the chance, this time I'll be your manI can be all you need, this time it's all of me
I hit the bar every nightLooking to score a good timeIt's not like I planned it, we left empty handed'Cause I'm still alone in my mind
Now what will it take to feel rightCan I come see you tonight?Is there someone new now, what can I do now?'Cause I need you back by my side
This time I want it all, this time I want it allI'm showing you all the cards, giving you all my heartThis time I'll take the chance, this time I'll be your manI can be all you need, this time is all of me
Last time I wasn't sure, this time I will give you moreI'm more mature, I'll show youLast time I didn't know, I messed up and let you goI need you, don't say no
Lying alone in this roomAll that is missing is youPick up the phoneWon't you come home?
This time I want it all, this time I want it allI'm showing you all the cards, giving you all my heartThis time I'll take the chance, this time I'll be your manI can be all you need, this time is all of me, all of me, yeah
Read more: JOHN LEGEND - THIS TIME LYRICS
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan