Selasa, 21 Disember 2010

Crawl -Breaking Benjamin

">


Songwriters: Burnley, Benjamin;

I said I wasn't mad  I'm nothing less  I am holding on, Still holding on  And every now and then life begins again  I am holding on, Still holding on  I'm not like you  Your faceless lies  Your weak dead heart  Your black dead eyes  I'll make it through, but not this time  Your hope is gone, and so is mine  Live, Fight  Crawl back inside  Sick, Blind  Love left behind  And I wont live, your weak wicked lie  You pull me in, I'm one step behind  Show me where it hurts  And I'll make it worse  Are you holding on' Keep holding on  Dilated eyes shine for one last time  Are you holding on' Keep holding on  You're not like me  Your faceless lies  Your weak dead heart
Your black dead eyes  I'll break you in, and let this die  Your hope is gone  And so is mine  Live, Fight  Crawl back inside  Sick, blind  Love left behind  And I wont live your weak wicked lie  You pull me in, I'm one step behind  I'm becoming a monster, Just like you  After it all you'll try to break me too  Falling forever, Chasing dreams  I brought you to life so I can hear you scream  Live, Fight  Crawl back inside  Sick, Blind  Love left behind  I wont live your weak wicked lie  You pull me in  I'm one step behind  I'm one step behind  I'm one step behind  

Tiada ulasan: