pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Isnin, 18 April 2011
Silently Screaming - Ne-Yo
Ooh...
Verse 1:
Someone point me in the right direction
Tell me where's the nearest piece of mind
I'm going crazy, ooh
Knight in shining armor in the distance
He sees the evil threatening my life
Why won't he save me, ooh
Chorus:
All I want is somebody to give a damn (ooh)
Notice that I'm struggling and lend a hand
They say everybody needs someone to understand
Well dammit, that includes me too (ooh)
All I want is someone to be there for me (ooh)
Somebody that genuinely cares
But I'm just dreaming
It's like I'm silently screaming
Verse 2:
Even though I'm totally surrounded
I feel like I'm in here by myself
How about you do it cuz you love me
Not cuz you want something in return
Is that so crazy...crazy oh
In the middle of a sea of helpless
But see I never learned how to swim
Somebody save me...somebody save me
Chorus:
All I want is somebody to give a damn (ooh)
Notice that I'm struggling and lend a hand
They say everybody needs someone to understand
Well dammit, that includes me too (ooh)
All I want is someone to be there for me (ooh)
Somebody that genuinely cares
But I'm just dreaming
It's like I'm silently screaming
Even though I'm totally surrounded
Bridge:
Somebody to catch me when I fall
Somebody to help me through it all
Someone I can trust
Tell me if I'm asking too much, whoa
Chorus:
All I want is somebody to give a damn (ooh)
Notice that I'm struggling and lend a hand
They say everybody needs someone to understand
Well dammit, that includes me too (ooh)
All I want is someone to be there for me (ooh)
Someone I can genuinely trust
But I'm just dreaming
It's like I'm silently screaming
Even though I'm totally surrounded
(Silently screaming)
I feel like I'm in here by myself
Silently screaming
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan