pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Ahad, 4 Disember 2011
Waiting Outside The Line - Greyson Chance
You never enjoy your life
Livin' inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?
Rules and regulations
Force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation
It's time for you to seize the day
Instead of just sitting around
And looking down on tomorrow
You gotta get your feet off the ground
The time is now
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting
I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Try to have no regrets
Even if it's just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
If you keep living blind
Stuck in the same position
You deserve so much more
There's a whole world around us
Just waiting to be explored
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/g/greyson-chance-lyrics/waiting-outside-the-lines-lyrics.html .]
Instead of just sitting around
And looking down on tomorrow
You gotta get your feet off the ground
The time is now, just let it go
I don't want to have to force you to smile
I'm here to help you notice the rainbow
'Cause I know what's in you is out there
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting
I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
I'm trying to be patient
Each step is the hardest
I know you can make it
Go ahead and take it
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting
I'm waiting
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting
I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
You never enjoy your life
Livin' inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan