pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Rabu, 15 Februari 2012
I have nothing! - Whitney houston
Writer: THOMPSON, LINDA / FOSTER, DAVID
Share my life,
Take me for what I am.
'Cause I'll never change
All my colors for you.
Take my love,
I'll never ask for too much,
Just all that you are
And everything that you do.
I don't really need to look
Very much further/farther,
I don't want to have to go
Where you don't follow.
I will hold it back again,
This passion inside.
Can't run from myself,
There's nowhere to hide.
(Your love I'll remember forever.)
[Chorus:]
Don't make me close one more door,
I don't want to hurt anymore.
Stay in my arms if you dare,
Or must I imagine you there.
Don't walk away from me.
(No, don't walk away from me. Don't you dare walk away from me.)
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you, you (you, you, you./If I don't have you, oh, oo.)
You see through,
Right to the heart of me.
You break down my walls
With the strength of your love.
I never knew
Love like I've known it with you.
Will a memory survive,
One I can hold on to?
I don't really need to look
Very much further/farther,
I don't want to have to go
Where you don't follow.
I will hold it back again,
This passion inside.
Can't run from myself,
There's nowhere to hide.
(Your love I'll remember forever.)
[Chorus: x2]
Zaman sekolah sehinggalah zaman Ipt aku sangat suka lagu Whitney... mmmm
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan