pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Selasa, 1 Januari 2013
01 Januari 2013 Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars
I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had
[Chorus:]
At night when the stars Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon.
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on The other side
Talking to me too.
Or Am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?
Ohoooo...
I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know What I know
Cause when the Sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah
They're talking back
Ohhh
[Chorus:]
At night when the stars Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon.
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on The other side
Talking to me too.
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?
Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...
Do you ever hear me calling
(Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...)
Ho hou ho ho hou
'Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?
Ohoooo...
I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan