pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Selasa, 8 Januari 2013
Doesn't mean anything - Alicia Keys
Used to dream of being a millionaire, without a careBut if I'm seeing my dreams and you aren't there'Cause it's over, that just won't be fair
Darling, rather be a poor woman living on the street, no food to eat'Cause I don't want no pie if I have to cry'Cause it's over when you said goodbye
All at onceI had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingNow that you're gone
From aboveSeems I had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingSince you're gone
Now I see myself through different eyes, it's no surpriseBeing alone will make you realizeWhen it's over, all in love is fair
I shoulda been thereI shoulda been thereI shoulda, shoulda
All at onceI had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingNow that you're gone
From aboveSeems I had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingSince you're gone
I know I pushed you away, what can I do that wouldSave our loveTake these material things, they don't mean nothingIt's you that I want
All at onceI had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingNow that you're gone
From aboveSeems I had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingSince you're gone
I shoulda been thereI shoulda been thereI shoulda, shoulda
All at onceI had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingNow that you're gone
From aboveSeems I had it allBut it doesn't mean anythingSince you're gone
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan