pabila melor ingin menulis, akan kucatat pabila melor ingin berkata, akan kusuarakan pabila melor ingin diam, akan kupendam pabila melor ingin menggambar, akan kupotret pabila melor ingin mendengar, akan kusemat pabila melor ingin berjalan, akan kulangkah di sini di sana bila-bila...
Ahad, 20 Mac 2011
All I Need -Christina Aguilera
*Lagu daripada Christina untuk Max anaknya...
Kissing your lips, kissing you top to toe
Wishing for this, hoping for all you know
Hearing you breathe, you leave and return
Oh how we take, how we give, we learn
Taking my time, seeing the signs, letting you guide me home
Watching you grow, letting you know you are my only
You bring me hope when I can't breathe
You give me love, you're all I need
Slowly I'm holding you closely
You're wrapped in my arms
And you're inside me
I tell you my fears, telling you everything
Telling the truth to you gives me wings
Free with my words, free as a bird
I am flying high
Looking at you, everything new, you are my life
You bring me hope when I can't breathe
And you give me love, you're all I need
Slowly I'm holding you closely
So happy to carry you inside me
I'll feed you love and I hope it's enough to inspire you through suffering
Holding you up
You bring me hope when I can't breathe
You give me love, you're all I need
Slowly I'm holding you closely
You're wrapped in my arms
And you're inside me
La la la la
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan