Rabu, 30 Mac 2011

Woman - Toni Braxton




I worked late but you don't wait up 
My bones ache and i'm cleaning the place up 
Sometimes i wonder if know i'm there 

I sit down take off my make-up 
I lay down but you don't wake up 
Sometimes i wonder if you even care 

I can't remember the last time you 
Told me i'm beautiful, and i can't remember 
Last time you said anything at all 

I'm a woman 
A woman with a heart 
And i deserve your all 
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants 
I'm a woman 
And i need to be touched 
And i need to be loved 
'cause being just your woman is not enough 

Now i hope that you don't wake up 
When it's too late to make up 
You'll be the one that's alone and that's so sad 

In time you'll find somebody 
The truth is she'll never be me 
And that's when you're going to miss what we had 

When all i really needed to hear was "you're beautiful" 
All i really needed to hear was anything at all 

I'm a woman 
A woman with a heart 
And i deserve your all 
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants 
I'm a woman 
And i need to be touched 
And i need to be loved 
'cause being just your woman is not enough 

I'm not your friend who only needs you sometimes 
And if i'm your lady 
You got to treat me like... 

I'm a woman 
A woman with a heart 
And i deserve your all 
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants 
I'm a woman 
And i need to be touched 
And i need to be loved 
'cause being just your woman is not enough 

Look at me 
I'm a woman

Tiada ulasan: