Isnin, 22 Disember 2008

Avalanche - David Cook

I feel alive beside you and all at once I am whole again.
We fall into each other
Your atmosphere is all I'm breathing in
and in this rush we are crushed.

Carry me down
roll it in your arms
'cause I can't remember ever falling this hard

Tell me tonight, all that we have been
Was it nothin' more than noise inside my head
crashing down, crashing down, in your avalanche
in your avalanche.

These scars we wear remind us
the more we change the more we're all the same
swept up in this emotion
we fumble through and make the same mistakes
'cause we are led to the edge

carry me down
roll it in your arms '
cause I can't remember ever falling this hard

Tell me tonight
all that we have been
was it nothin' more than noise inside my head
crashing down, crashing down, in your avalanche

crashing down, crashing down, carry me down
roll it in your arms
cause I can't remember
ever falling this hard
tell me tonight
all that we have been
was it nothin' more than noise inside my head

carry me down
roll it in your arms
cause I can't remember ever falling this hard
tell me tonight
all that we have been
was it nothin more than noise inside our heads
crashing down, crashing down...

was it nothing more than noise inside our heads
crashing down crashing down

I feel alive beside you than all at once I am whole again...

*David Cook...

Tiada ulasan: